Pooring a beer is very illiegal
Real men make there own moonshine
Ohhh yeaah
Home is the only place i can drink
I need beer
Beer can't be served to anyone
I don't see what is wrong with it
Time heals everything, not beer
In bars no one can be served alcohol
On every account drinking is bad
No one is allowed to drink
Rural homes
Over used slang sayings
APPLESAUSE
Right to buy items using credit and not money
In my brand new car
Never say applesause
Going to the store to buy what we want and not what we need
This class is the bee's knees
We went to the store to buy some new cloths
Everyone thought when woman that showed there legs was a bad thing
New life styles
Things are changeing for the better
I think i have the erge to buy a new car
Everyone drinks in the speak easies
Stop haveing jobs when they came back from war