Friday, May 27, 2011

"My life is such a wreck
I finally realize
I got battle scars, battle scars, battle scars
I got battle scars, battle scars, battle scars
I left behind my moral ties, they're gone before you know
I got battle scars, battle scars

All my friends can see right through
This confidence that I pretend is real
I'm happier this way I think
But I cant remember how I really feel" (Battle scars by: Bayside)

There are many currant events to chose from but i feel the one that sticks out the most is the case against casey anthony. the song i chose i feel relates to casey because her life is a wreck and i think she had alot of time in jail to realize the she is. the consequences following what she did should be life in jail and i think that all that time will make her realize that she has battle scars or just scars in general meaning there is a constant reminder of what she did. Also i think this song can relate to the vietnam war because isnt it obvious, they were at battle and have wounds from fighting and also mental scars such as PDSD. kinda weird to relate both of those events but i think it can relate in a way because they have to live with what they did there whole life.